I am not saying by any means I am a perfect person because I'm not. I can be really mean and have gossiped about people but it's nothing I wouldn't say to them. Explain how after all the right I've done I still don't get what people who've done wrong get. It's not fair; I am 3 weeks shy of a college degree and I can barely find a job that rates or is something I am looking for. I worry about everything 24/7. I don't have best friends like everyone else or just someone that I can go and be like this is my best friend. I struggle just like everyone else. My senior year was not easy by any means. I had no help from my advisor and Wheelock made it anything but easy for me to graduate even close to on time. I took 20 credits on top of 16 hours a week internship. It's not easy; I'm glad I went through it because it's taught me a lot of what to look for in the future.
I moved here from my home where I had a great support system who was my mother. I am having a hard time leaving her and I miss her dearly. I miss little things about home like penuchi fudge, fried clams, steak tips, Salem (yes, where the witches got killed), tender steak, Fire & Ice, Christmas Tree Shop, living 5 minute walk from the beach (even if it smelled), my family, my job ( i miss that everyday dearly), and more. It's thing I never thought I miss but this place just doesn't fill the place for me. I want a place where I see what a Marine Corp family really is and I don't watch one person destroy (without even meaning to) each person I've met.
I'm grateful for the friends I have met Sarah W, Cortney, Nicole, Hannah, Christina, and Tiffany. They have each helped me in some way or shape or form without even knowing it. I had a really great girls night yesterday and I just talked talking about nothing even though I came home to a grumpy husband haha.
I have a hottie (to me) for a husband. Who has been dealing with my constant laziness and depression lately. I need to say I love you to him more often because he truly is my hero and love.
And lastly, I got this amazing little dog who makes me realize i need to wait for kids. 1. so i can afford it because she is truly spoiled even today we went to petsmart and got her a toy which is chewed up. 2. She is very needy sometimes and I need to realize that and learn how she is. 3. She gets into everything! I mean everything; she try to jump on my table to get a sock.
To end this explain to me why the hell people who DO smoke, who don't have their priporities right, and who can be stay out rude people. They get ahead in life well eventually I'll be there and I'll be thankful I waited and I don't smoke and I always take care of my family. Not saying you can't ask for help because I want to be a social worker that is what we do but let's not take advantage. The end!



You are a great person. Don't let anything or anyone get you down! You will find a perfect job that you deserve...You worked hard in college and you deserve it. Screw people that hurt you. And don't let people that are crazy bother you. People that take advantage of others will always eventually get what they deserve. Karma is a bitch!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kaleigh! I agree!
ReplyDelete