Sunday, November 21, 2010

Interesting

If I had to thank you for one thing it would be that I met some really great people through you. Some like Nicole & Tiffany you did not introduce me to but you might take the credit for it. All I know is I hope you find the peace in your life and don't have to bring others down with you.

I wanted to say thanks to all the people who have thought of me and who comment and tell me they miss me or love me or have a great day. It's been wonderful having supportive friends. As well as having people including my family saying they thought of me when they saw cupcakes.

I've had a really interesting day I got a ticket for my car not having the right inspection sticker but I did. Stupid MP. I just am excited about going home on Wednesday :]

2 comments:

  1. They ticketed you for having a wrong sticker? Wtf? That's lame-o. I hope you have a nice visit with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://cass177.blogspot.com/

    Pimpin out my blog lol

    <3's you

    ReplyDelete