It may have just been a moment to you, but it changed every single one that followed for me.
A moment that honestly changed the rest of my life. I can no longer be the same person because I am forever changed by the fact that you are gone. I miss you today more than I miss you any other day. But I just miss you. I think every December 2nd that comes by I get more sad because it's another year that you aren't here to share with you. I don't care if we wouldn't even be friends now but just knowing you are alive would be enough for me. December 2nd changed my life forever <3. I don't wish he died to prove to myself or anyone that I could care about a cause more than I could care about anything. I never would wish a suicide or anything on anyone. You are left with questions, pain, and love. My only question I have for myself is what can I do to prevent this or to help people with it?
No comments:
Post a Comment